Saturday, February 28, 2009

At The Feet of Jesus

We went to Albany Vineyard last evenging and this picture was up on the screen with the words of the worship songs on it. Harold and I both really liked it so I got on the web today and found it. It is beautiful. The word was good last night. There was one thing the speaker said that really stood out to me and that was. "God wants us to go out into the world where He is not invited and take Him with us. " We can be as holy as we would like, but unless we are taking God out into the hurting world what good is it.

I had a wonderful day. My awesome husband, Harold, took his two daughters to the father daughter breakfast at the Church this morning. Nathan, my son took his daughter Kendra and his wife, Bobbi was taken by her father. Nathan text me this am and I think he was feeling sorry for me since I was the only one not going but I text him back letting him know it was okay since my dad was having breakfast with Jesus and His Father.
We had our "Power of a Praying Woman" group this am and Vicki had the most incredible worship music it took us all right to the feet of Jesus. Then Shirley shared on Chapter 8 and it was great. The only problem is we ran out of time.
That reminds me I am so amazed how time goes by so fast. I know that God has a destany for me and am just starting to get what it is for the moment. Harold and I both have been praying about what we are to be doing and we have come to agree that for the time being we are to be like Mary and sit at the feet of Jesus and just soak up His presence. This of course if had for both of us since we are much better at being Martha, but I do know that we can do all things throught Christ Jesus who give us strength.
I am so blessed to have a husband who has a heart for God. May the peace of God be with you today.

No comments: