Monday, February 2, 2009




My husband and I went to the Christian Renewal Center this weekend and it was so peaceful. It was nice to just spend quite time with God. Be still and know that I am God Ps 46:10 what a hard thing for me to do. My mind goes a hundred miles an hour for the most part. As I was going thru scripture the thought of Faith came to mind and I just could not get it out of my mind so I wrote this little poem.






Faith

Oh how beautiful is faith, God has given us a gift that is unspeakable.
The trees sing of His mercy, the mountains speak of His love.
The flowers bloom with His Glory.

Being filled with the knowledge of His will.
Bearing fruit in all things
Seeing the unseen to be the Truth of God

The sound of children’s laughter soaring
The sound of a lullaby
The sound of a Daddy’s comfort

The wind caressing your skin
Yet not able to see it
Yet all the time knowing it is there

Seeing the unseen beauty in all things of God
How lovely is Your dwelling place O God
Having my heart and flesh cry out for the Living God

Knowing that the Word of God will always stand for eternity
.




My grandaughter got burned real bad just before Christmas and it has been a long hard road getting her well. She is still having to go to the burn center for compression bandageing starting the 11th of February. She is a real trooper. I have been parying for her to be filled with the Holy Spirit since I first held her in my arms when she was 5 minutes old. I know that she has a great relationship with God and alway will.


No comments: