Monday, March 2, 2009

Hawaii Here I Come

I have always wanted to go to Hawaii and finally my wonderful husband is going to take me in May. I am so excited because of the art part of it. I love photography and painting so I am looking forward to the opportunity to be able to see such beautiful surroundings. My camera is excited too. God is so good. We are going to stay at the Wyland and the artist that it is named after is fantastic and has his art all over the hotel.

The women's retreat is coming up and it is going to be so exciting. The theme is "Miracles". I can see God already moving and changing the women and it is not until the 13th of March. The scripture that comes to mind is Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This verse just makes my so excited and it is so fun anticipating what God has for all of us.

No comments: