Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Children

I really have a desire to make sure that I spend eternity with my children. The things of the world will pass away. It is hard when you have the world by the tail, so to speak, and your mom wants you to look at the long term effect of your life. I never had anyone tell me that I needed to change because the once saved always saved applied in my household even if and when you were not concerned with God or what He had to offer. I just keep praying for my children and do believe that God wants them to spend eternity with Him more than I could ever imagine. To know God's heart is to know God's word. My prayer for my children is that they know God's heart and desire to do God's will, not to earn any prize but because they love Him and desire a relationship with Him.

No comments: