Friday, September 5, 2008

Celebration of Life

Some times I feel like a clumsy child stepping all over The most Holy One's feet. I am so glad that He continues to lead. As I see that picture of when I was a small child and my dad would put me on his feet and dance the night away I realize that I am not stepping on His feet He has put me on His feet so that I might not fall and can continue the dance set before me. Let the music continue as Jesus leads me through the night. Then soon I realize that I am soaring on the wings of an eagle. The more I sing His praises the higher I soar. I know that He is my refuge and my strength, my sword and my shield, my shelter from the storm of life. Celebration of life? I am going to a friend celebration of life party on Sunday and now I know why I celebrate.

I need to rise up and go do the things the God has set before me. My destiny what does that look like? Well I know that I can be a peace maker, a mother, a wife, a friend, and a lover. I want my life to be like a love song to the Lord. Sweet, sweet music to His ear. I want agapao love for the Lord and have been asking for that for sometime now and as I was praying one day God spoke to me in a very clear voice " Love your brother as yourself, feed the hungry, do unto others as you would like them to do unto you, forgive as I forgive you, then you will have agapao love for Me." What a novel idea.

Celebrate life, that now looks a little clearer than before. Party on in an agapao way of life.

1 comment:

alicia said...

lovely, although I didn't know you were a drama queen!