Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

My it has been a while. Harold and I are in our 5th year of helping put on a Thanksgiving dinner for people who are in need. With the economy the way it is you would think that it would be hard to come up with enough money and door prizes but with God all things are possible. This year we have a friend that has done most of the donation work and has collected over $5000 worth of prizes to hand out. God even gave us a $570 dimond ring to give out. I always stand in awe at the work of the Father's hand. He is so good to us. On top of everything else He gives us grace.
I just want to give thanks to God for my family and that includes everyone at Vineyard as well as my children and grandchildren. I am so lucky to have the support that I have. God has provided me with a wonderful husband who loves and serves God and is wonderful to me. I am most thankful though to Jesus Christ who died on the cross for me so that I am able to spend eternity with Him and the Father as well as the Holy Spirit. I hope everyone has a wonderful time this Thanksgiving and God Bless.

No comments: