Monday, September 6, 2010

God's Healing Touch

Life seems to go by really fast. I had a procedure on Friday that will tell the doctor how well my colon has healed and what will need to be done to do my take down from the ileostomy. Dr. Jamison is going to look at if he needs to do it in two surgeries or one. I would rather have only one but have full confidence in my doctor and his ability to make the best decision on my behalf. God had given me such a peace in this whole situation.


I was telling Harold the other day that I think that sometimes people get so hung up on physical healing that they forget to look to God for the best possible way to deal with the spiritual side of things. I know that God has healed my spirit and given me the ability to go through anything that happens in my life and still give God the glory and praise with joy in my heart. This is the true healing when you can look at your situation and know that God is in control no matter what happens. I am not saying that God does not heal people physically because I have seen that in my life and others. God had the ability to do what ever He chooses to do. I will write later when I find out more of what is going to take place but for now I am just resting in knowing that God is in control.

No comments: