Monday, January 4, 2010

My Words to God

Be Still


Be still and know He is God
Sit quite and feel His presence

He desires an intimate
Relationship with each of us
And we are designed for and
Intimate relationship with Him

The King of Kings and
Lord of Lords is waiting on us
As we reach out to Him
He will reach out to us

Listen can you hear it
Sit quite and feel His presence
The mighty One is speaking
To our heart with care

Oh to smell His sweet presence
Oh to hear His sweet voice
Is a gift to not miss out on

The Princess of God
By Cherylynn Moore

I am a princess
I am Gods Rose of Sharon
A lily of His valley

He has me dance before Him
I delight in His joy
And He delights in mine

He supplies all my needs and
Gives me the desire of my heart
He is the lifter of my head

As I dance before His thrown of Gold
I see the King of Kings
Look at me
Our eyes meet and we become one in Spirit

So intertwined are we
That nothing else matters
I am truly His princess and
He my prince

This is more than I could ever imagine
He arises from His thrown
And as the Angels sing we dance

We float into the garden
Where He walks and talks with me
Among the roses He named after me

I am truly His princess
I am the Rose of Sharon
He is my prince
He is my King of Kings

to Rose Zemp
01/02/2010


My Will Be Yours

Oh that Your will be my will
Oh that I love as You love
May Your glory shine down upon us
May Your majesty be known to us

Seek and we will find
The splendor intertwined
Look and you will see the glory
In you and me

Rain down oh Majesty
Help us seek Your will
Through Your Holy Spirit we grasp
What you have revealed to us in the past

How can anyone not see
Your splendor all around
When in your Word you see
That is where it will be found

Glory to your name my Lord
Holy are You
Glory in Your ways oh Lord
Holy one and true

How Majestic Are You

Oh Lord how majestic
Are the mountains
You created
How beautiful are the painted
Desert to behold

Yet eternity is what I yearn for
I long to see Your face

To dance before You
And praise Your name
Is where my heart is all the same

My children and grandchildren
Are a special delight
My husband Harold is the
Wonder of my life

Yet eternity is what I long for
I long to see Your face

To walk and talk with You
To sing Your praise
Is where my heart is
All day long




No comments: